Heat Therapy & Cold Therapy are popular non-invasive and non-addictive pain-relief therapies for muscle & joint pain.
Cold Therapy for a new injury, especially where there's swelling, if recommended by most physicians, ask you doctor what you should use. You may be instructed to use cold then heat.
Heat Therapy for an old injury with recurring pain is recommended by most physicians, as Heat Therapy brings blood to that area and helps relieve pain.
Our wraps are designed to fit comfortably on your body for maximum heat or cold benefits. Heat in the microwave for a moist, deep penetrating heat that relaxes and soothes tired, aching muscles and joints. Increases circulation.
For cold therapy place in a plastic bag and into your freezer. Can go from freezer into microwave.
Follow the tips laid out above for Heat Therapy and Cold Therapy.
Heat Therapy | Cold Therapy | Aromatherapy
- Fabric as soft as Cashmere | Wrinkle Free
- Hand-Made Wraps | Made in USA
- 41 + color choices | 6 fragrances
What are Lavender Wraps
Lavender Wraps are handcrafted, aromatherapy-infused wraps that adapt to parts of your body which are prone to aching due to stress, arthritic pain or muscles over worked muscles. Our wraps include neck wraps, neck rolls, heat wraps, back wraps, spa booties, spa blankets and mini spa blankets that can be heated for added comfort delivering soothing fragrances to further calm nerve endings, making your body and mind more relaxed.
We are proud to announce that we are the 2015 winners of Santa Rosa's Wellness Award under our wholesale name of Bourgeon de Lavande (Lavender Bud) DBA: Lavender Wraps Wholesale. We also boast unwavering support from hundreds of satisfied customers as well as medical, business, and fitness fields. They all agree that Lavender Wraps are a great addition to any business that works with people, their health, and their healing processes as well helping the general public.
Our journey with Lavender Wraps
Our journey with Lavender Wraps began after realizing the huge need for medical groups, spas and hospitals to provide something more than the usual sterilized pillow. The added comforts of a lavender wrap, heat therapy and fragrance, have made them an extremely popular item for individuals dealing with pain and stress. They are popular items featured by spa owners, in physicians clinics, dentist offices..
Based in Sonoma County, our wraps are handcrafted by aromatherapy artisans in the city of Santa Rosa, California. Our crafters use only all natural ingredients in their purest form, the finest quality of fabrics, and a unique artistry in style. We use essential oil infused flax seed inserts, and washable covers to make your relaxation experience even more enjoyable. You are welcome to give us your specifications, and we would be happy to give you the product that you need and want. Our business is our pride, so feel free to visit our website and read the excellent reviews that have honored our brand, thanks to our happy customers.
10 reasons to fall in love with Lavender Wraps
• Our product is created and made by artisans right here in the USA.
• Only natural and pure ingredients are used in the crafting of our wraps.
• The quality of our fabric is excellent so your skin will be always pampered.
• Flax seeds infused with pure essential oils are used for heat retention in all our wraps.
• All of our inserts are billowed for more even heat, no cold spots.
• For "cold therapy" put your wrap in plastic bag and freeze.
• The inserts are also removable and all covers are cold-water washable.
• Customers are welcome to give product-specifications.
• We offer competitive prices for a better quality product.
• Hot or cold, these wraps stay flexible, conforming to your body.
Customer Service: 800-200-8617
Phone hours: Mon.-Sat. 10am-5pm PST
Coypright 2015: Lavender Wraps | Lavender Neck Wraps | All right reserved